We tested out boat without the turning and motor systems on it we have finished the coat of the hull and we are putting the systems fully together.
A special thanks to Textiles Plus (Eveleth, MN) for the awesome T-shirt artwork, and an additional thanks to Gary Jan for all of the extra effort.
Team Aqua Ω has now sealed off and painted the nose cone silver. We used fiber glass mesh along with epoxy resin since foam doesn’t get dissolved by it.
We have started paining the inside of the boat and most likely will start painging the outside of the boat tomarrow and or by firday of this week.
Carl is currently sawing off a majority of the shaft of the front motor making the boat less top heavy and improving balance.
We are currently deciding the best place to put the throttle on the boat. The boat is progressing nicely and we should be ready to paint in a few days.
The group has started putting a coat of the a resin on to the boat.
We are working on making the new steering system and adding the new system to the boat.
Here is a video of what our last feature that is crucial to use:
We have drew up a whole new steering system for the boat consisting of a hinge.